A one-day trip is offered monthly on each first Saturday.
Pilgrimages will continue on a monthly basis thereafter until the Virgin Mary ceases her apparitions.
You can reach Jean-Claude Papin at : Tel. 450-970-1659,
or leave me e-mail at: email@example.com
Price is 35.$ for adults payable in the bus. You can bring a lunch with you on the bus and the price does not include a lunch. The trip Montréal-Marmora lasts some 4 hours and 15 minutes without stopping.
Description of trip itinerary :
To go : at
stop : In
Second stop : the Greenside's farm located 103414 Highway 7 at Marmora (take exit 543B from Highway 401 and go north on Highway 62 all the way to Madoc, there go left on Highway 7). The Way of the Cross will last about 16 hours. The Virgin Mary appears to Dory Tan at the 10th station of the Way of the Cross and Dory renders the sharing.
To Return : Departure from Marmora at
stop : on Highway 401,
exit 617 at
stop : at the
stop : at
If you want to go personally in car you take on GPS the address: 16 Greenside Lane, Marmora, On K0K 2M0
HERE-INCLUDED FIND INFORMATIONS
FOR PILGRIMS WHO WISH TO SPEND 2 DAYS IN MARMORA WITH AN OVERNIGHT STAY
rent a room in
Restaurants in the area are:
1) In Marmora, Odd Cup Cafe, 95 Matthew located some 2 kms west of Greenside's farm, (tel. 613-472-2000). There is a special room here for those who wish to eat in privacy. Meals are served here as in a family with hospitality. If advised in advance, they can prepare for up to 20 persons.
2) In Marmora, , BOB'S PIZZA & FAMILY RESTAURANT 23 Forsyth Street near of church tel.: 613-472-5500. This restaurant have 45 seats.
3) in Marmora, Cafe Serendipidy 44 Main tel. : 613-472-1661
4) in Marmora, Darr’s Cafe & Pizzeria, 4 Forsyth Street tel. : 613-472-1216
5) in Marmora, Carriage House 13 Forsyth Street tel. : 613-472-3843
6) in Madoc,
Ace Pizzeria & Restaurant18 Durham Street South, Madoc, ON K0K 2K0
7) in Madoc,
Town & Country Restaurant 18
8) à Madoc, Tim Hortons on Highway 7 tel. : 613-473-2622
9) à Madoc,